Transporting your vehicle is a process that causes anxiety in quite a few people. We get it… we really do! The vehicle cost you a lot of cash, but more than that it is an extension of who you are. You have worked hard to own that car or truck, and now you have to move it and you want to make sure it is taken care of in a professional and yet caring manner.
When looking for an auto transport company, there are a few questions you might ask while interviewing possible transporters. Make sure you get answers to the following:
- Is car shipping insurance included
- How are the auto transport rates determined
- Does the transporter have a Federal Maritime Commission License
- Are the shipping quotes free
- What type of transporter will be moving my vehicle
- How much advanced notice is needed
- Is the transport service door-to-door
- What documents do you need to hire the transport service
At PROSPORTSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM, we eliminate all the guesswork for you. We have been brokering transport deals for pro athletes and entertainers for quite some time now, so you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands. Give us a call, ask your questions, and let us do the work for you.